Tuesday 9 June 2015

A Better change





Sometimes we do not know why we are not able to achieve a better health, peaceful mind, a loving relationship, trustworthy friends, helpful colleagues and satisfaction. The following are the affirmations that Louise Hay has given to create a better life. The first part is "If you believe" and the second part just beneath it is "then you must affirm". I express my deep gratitude and love to her for sharing this treasure with us.


1. I can't stop buying things. 
1. I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and my life. 

2. I need my drugs/tranquilizers/sleeping pills/poppers. 
2. I relax into the flow of life and let life provide all that I need easily and comfortably. 

3. Drinking makes me popular and gives me acceptance in society. 
3. I radiate acceptance and I am deeply loved by others. 

4. Having lots of sex helps me to escape. 
4. I have the power, strength, and knowledge to handle everything in my life. 

5. I can't stop eating. 
5.  Love surrounds me and protects me and nourishes me. 

6. Smoking cigarettes reduces my stress. 
6. I release my stress with ease.  










7. I can't get away from abusive relationships. 
7. I am powerful and capable. I love and appreciate all of myself.  




8. I want to feel better now
8. I am at peace. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment