Monday 15 June 2015

You have the power to choose your life



 We are each responsible for our experiences. Every thought we think is creating our future. Everyone is dealing with the damaging patterns of resentment, criticism, guilt, and self hatred. These are only the thoughts and thoughts can be changed. We need to release the past and forgive everyone including ourselves. Self approval and self acceptance in  the now are the keys to positive changes. The point of power is always in the present moment. The aforementioned power words are extracts of Louise Hay which has changed many people's lives including mine. 



Letting Go

Take a deep breath and as you exhale you allow the tension to leave your body. Visualize this breathing flowing freely into your body relaxing your forehead, tongue, throat, shoulders, arms, hands, your abdomen, pelvis, legs and your feet. In this relaxed, comfortable position, say to yourself, "I am willing to let go. I release. I let go. I release all stress. I release all fears.  I release all anger. I release all guilt. I release all sadness. I let go of old limitations. I let go and I am at peace. I am at peace with myself. I am at peace with process of life. I am safe."

Repeat this exercise whenever thoughts of difficulty come up. It takes little practice for the routine to become a part of you. Once you are familiar with it, you can do it anywhere at anytime. You be able to relax completely in any situation. 



I move beyond my fears

Universal consciousness is changing as more people are becoming aware of what is going on inside them. I am hereby writing most common fears "If you believe" in part 1 and adjacent to them is "then you must affirm" in part2. You can also write down your greatest fears and create corresponding positive statements. The law of repetition will help you to create your reality by saying your own affirmations. 

1. I am afraid that no one will ever see my value. 
1. Everyone values my work and appreciates it. 

2. I will never have a place of my own. 
2. There is a perfect home for me and I accept it now. 



3. My parents won't accept me the way I am. 
3. I accept my parents and their limitations and they in turn accept me and love me.  



4. I am afraid of being poor. 
4. I completely trust that all my needs will be taken care of.  

5. I think that I am fat/thin and unattractive. 
5. I release the need to criticize my body. 

6. I am afraid before having sex that I will have to "perform". 
6. I am relaxed and I flow with life easily and effortlessly. 

7. I am afraid of bring sick and unable to take care of myself. 
7. I will always attract all the help I need. 



8. I don't think that anyone will ever love me. 
8. Love and acceptance are mine. I love myself. 

9. I am afraid of getting old. 
9. Every age has its infinite possibilities. I am always accepted and loved for who I am. I am always in demand. 

10. What if I die too early. 
10. I trust the process of life. I am accomplishing everything in time that I have come for.




Suggested Readings by Louise Hay:

1. Love Yourself Heal Your Life Workbook

2. The Power Is Within You

3.All is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmation and Intuition

 






No comments:

Post a Comment